Tim E. DeClerck
- Estate, Wills, Trusts Planning, Administration and Litigation
- Family Law
- Real Property
- Personal Injury
For over 30 years and currently, Mr. DeClerck's practice has been and still is devoted to assisting and counseling people with legal issues and problems occurring in daily living. His legal expertise includes life and estate planning, including helping clients' plan their estates and assisting children and beneficiaries receive what their loved ones who passed away intended for them to receive through will and trust litigation. Other aspects of his practice include family law, contracts, agricultural and mineral sales and leasing, right of ways and easements, and litigation involving personal injuries.
Tim DeClerck was born in Enid, Oklahoma, on November 15, 1956. He received a Bachelor of Arts Degree in journalism/public relations from the University of Oklahoma in 1980 and a Juris Doctorate Degree from the University of Oklahoma in 1983.
Mr. DeClerck was admitted to the Bar in Oklahoma in 1983 and is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma and the United States Supreme Court. He is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association and Garfield County, Oklahoma, Bar Association.
Active in his community, Mr. DeClerck is a member of the Enid Noon AMBUCS club, a founder of the Tour de Trike Tour and Criterium, an annual bicycle tour and race in Enid, a long time member of the Tri-State Music Festival board, and is member of the Denny Price YMCA board. He is a member of St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church and is currently a member of the Parish Finance Committee.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 1983
- University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1980
- Major: Journalism/Public Relations
- Oklahoma, 1983
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Oklahoma Association for Justice, Member
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- Garfield County, Oklahoma, Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Board of Governors
- Garfield County Bar Association, Past President
Current Employment Position
- Earnheart Oil, Inc. and affiliated companies
- Marsau Enterprises, Inc.
- Corner Hospitality and Holdings, LLC
- General Royalties Corporation
- And hundreds of individuals and estates
- National AMBUC of the Year, Runner up
Pro Bono Activities
- Oklahoma Heros Program
- Member, Enid Noon AMBUCS club
- Tri-State Music Festival board
- Member, St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church
- Member, Parish Finance Committee
- Legal Shield legal services provider
- CLC legal services provider
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Alpha Tau Omega