Roger L. Ediger
- Class Actions
- Qui Tam Cases
Roger L. Ediger was born in Enid, Oklahoma on November 17, 1954. He attended Tabor College in Hillsboro, Kansas receiving a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration and Economics in 1977. Roger subsequently received a Juris Doctorate Degree from the University of Oklahoma College of Law in 2002.
After graduating from college in 1973, Roger worked in the agricultural industry being involved in the family farming operation. He continues to maintain a farming interest in Garfield County. Roger has also been involved in shaping public policy in agriculture, having been invited to testify before Congress on several occasions and being the recipient of several fellowships to study economic policy relating to agriculture. He has also been in leadership positions in several farm organizations.
Roger was admitted to the Bar in Oklahoma in 2002. He is admitted to practice before all state courts and the United States District Court for the Western, Eastern, and Northern Districts. He is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association, the American Bar Association, and the Christian Legal Society. Roger has a varied law practice including class actions, qui tam cases and bankruptcy work, primarily involving Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. Roger has been active in numerous church and community functions and organizations. He has also traveled extensively to Eastern Europe and Russia on numerous occasions for humanitarian and religious purposes. Roger is married to Catherine and they have two grown children, Ryan and Laura, and four grandchildren.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- Juris Doctorate - 05/2002
- Tabor College, Hillsboro, Kansas
- Bachelor of Arts - 1977
- Major: Business Administration and Economics
- Oklahoma, 2002
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- Christian Legal Society
- Tabor College Board of Directors