- Class Actions
- Mass Actions
- Qui Tam/False Claims
Larry Lahman is the Senior Partner in the oldest law firm in Oklahoma – Mitchell DeClerck formed in the Oklahoma Territory in 1893 – joining the firm in 1975.
Larry Lahman has an active and varied practice, handling complex multi-million dollar class actions, mass actions involving over a thousand clients , multi-million dollar qui tam cases under state and federal false claims acts, mass tort cases, and complex bankruptcy cases. And even assisting blockbuster motion pictures.
Lahman’s practice uniquely incorporates his knowledge of computer programming, big data and data analysis beginning 50 years ago with his first programming course in graduate school.
Lahman is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, the Oklahoma Supreme Court, all Oklahoma trial courts and 12 of the 13 United States Courts of Appeal. He has litigated cases in federal courts in Alabama, Distict of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas and Washington.
Lahman has a BS degree in chemistry with a minor in mathematics and physics from Northwestern Oklahoma State University, a JD in law from the University of Oklahoma College of Law and attended graduate school at Oklahoma State University as well as the University of Delaware, the University of Maryland, North Carolina State University, Central Oklahoma State University and Phillips University. He has over 300 academic hours at eight colleges and universities. He is inventor of United States Patent 6,550,491 issued by the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Lahman served as President of Garfield County Bar Association, President of Enid Noon Lions Club, two terms as Chairman of Enid Salvation Army Advisory Board and two terms as Chairman of Garfield County Republican Central Committee. He also served as Vice Chairman of County Red Cross Chapter and as a Presidential Elector for President Reagan as a member of the Electoral College in 1984. He served as a member of or delegate to numerous bar, civic and Republican State and local committees and task forces and is currently a recovering Republican.
Lahman served nearly four years on active duty as a paratrooper and volunteered for four tours of service in Vietnam with the U.S. Army Special Forces commonly known as the Green Berets. While in Vietnam and contiguous countries in Southeast Asia, he commanded an 800-man force involved in actual combat in enemy controlled areas on the Cambodian Border and elsewhere. He has two Bronze Stars, an Air Medal, two Army Commendation Medals and other awards and decorations including the Combat Infantryman’s Badge for actions in Vietnam. He was promoted from Private during 28 years of service to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel nearly all of which were with the U.S. Army Special Forces both active and reserve and is now retired.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence – 1973
- Northwestern Oklahoma State University, Alva, Oklahoma
- B.S., Bachelor of Science – 1965
- Major: Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
- Oklahoma, 1973
- Supreme Court of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- Garfield County Bar Association, President
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- Senior Partner
- U. S. Army Special Forces
- Blue Key
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review AV Rated Attorney
- Inventor of United States Patent 6,550,491 issued by the US Patent and Trademark Office
- President, Enid Noon Lions Club
- Chairman, Enid Salvation Army Advisory Board
- Chairman, Garfield County Republican Central Committee
- Vice Chairman, County Red Cross Chapter
- Presidential Elector for President Reagan as a member of the Electoral College in 1984
Fraternities & Sororities
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Legal Economics: Introduction to Computer Hardware, 50 Oklahoma Bar Journal 2385, 1988
- Bankruptcy: Chapter 7 Plus Chapter 12 Equals Chapter 19, 58 Oklahoma Bar Journal 2138, 1987
- Legal Economics: Docket Control, 57 Oklahoma Bar Journal 1305, 1986